Membership Terms and Conditions
By signing a Membership Agreement, the member agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Membership. Members will only be permitted to use the Papillion Landing facilities provided their membership is current and in good standing.
Papillion Landing offers different categories of membership which are listed. Your choice of category on joining will determine the fees you pay and any restrictions that may apply to your use of the facilities. You may change to any other available membership category that is appropriate by giving 30 days notice to our membership department.
Papillion Landing will set the fees and review such fees annually. The City of Papillion reserve the right to change the fees from time to time. For any changes to monthly memberships, a 30 day written notice will be given.
Updated Membership Cancellation Policy
- Monthly memberships terminated between the 8th and the last day of the month will not incur an additional monthly charge--membership rights will conclude on the 7th.
- Monthly memberships terminated between the 1st and 7th of the month will incur a final month's payment on the 8th--membership rights will conclude on the 7th of the following month.
- Annual memberships can continue to be terminated for relocation or medical requirements. In addition, annual memberships can now be terminated for any other reason, with the following cancellation policy:
- If the annual membership is terminated within six months of use, the patron will receive a pro-rated refund of exactly six months value.
- If the annual membership is terminated after the six-month threshold, the patron will receive a pro-rated refund for the remaining months unused.