When not in use for an event, rental or class, members and daily admission patrons will have access to the 3-Court Competition Gymnasium or the Community Recreation Gym. Gym equipment can be checked out at the front desk. Patrons must leave and ID or Membership card in exchange for equipment. Equipment includes basketballs, volleyballs, pickleball paddles and balls. Members are also welcome to bring in their own equipment.
- Pickleball Drop In – Four pickleball courts are guaranteed from 7:00am-12:00pm Monday through Friday. This program is free for members and requires a daily fee for non-members.
- Open Gym – A time period where any sport can be played in an available gym space. Examples include basketball, volleyball, or dodgeball. Pickleball is also included, but limited only three nets are available for shared usage.
- Drop-In Adult Volleyball – Members and drop-in patrons will have two guaranteed volleyball courts for volleyball during a specified time slot.
- Noon Ball – Members and drop-in patrons will have guaranteed full-court basketball during a specified time slot.
- Adult Men’s Basketball League – A competitive 5v5 full court league during a specified time slot.
- Special Events – Special Events may take place during specified time slots in the competitive gym. Example once a month all gym rentals tournaments or PRO sport rentals.
- Adult Coed Volleyball – A competitive coed volleyball league during a specified time slot.
- Home School Athletics – A variety of sport and recreation opportunities for home schoolers.
- Recreation Programming – Include but not limited to:
- Late Night Pairs
- T/TH Pickleball Guarantee
- King of the Court League
- Pickleball 101
The Competition Gym is open for members and paid guests when not reserved for Recreation Department Programs. The Recreation Department makes it a priority to have one gym available at all times during Department programming and reservations/rentals.
Monthly Papillion Landing will accept one large tournament/event that will close off the Gymnasium to all Members & paid guests. Notice will be provided via email, member newsletter, website and signage placed in the building.
- Patron Code of Conduct applies to all Recreation Department facilities and programs, this includes reservations/rentals.
- All rental/reservations are required to be made 28 days (one month) in advance.
Community Recreation Gym
The schedule for the Community Gym is established to create the environment of recreational drop in play. There will be set Adult, Youth and Family time on the schedule, however they are subject to change. We encourage all Community Gym users to check the schedule and/or call ahead.
Current Community Gym Hours, open to Papillion Residents for free during the following hours when not in use for an event, rental or class:
- Verification of address is required by mail and/or state ID. If you are not a resident you may purchase a guest pass.
- Family Time - Parent/Adult playing with Child or Children.
- Open gym availability subject to change.
- Days where Papillion-La Vista Schools are out, Adult and Youth times will be adjusted.
- Exceptions to the schedule may be made to accommodate special circumstances and community wide need.