The Papillion Landing Natatorium is the Papillion Recreation Department’s year-round aquatics facility for all ages. With a lazy river, slide and play features, the Natatorium is certainly a destination for family fun.
The facility is also designed to be utilized for exercise, skill building and physical therapy. The lap pool provides a great multipurpose space for swim lessons, group classes and low impact individual workouts. The lazy river, when walked against the current, provides low impact resistance that can be utilized for therapeutic purposes.
This multi-dimensional pool is the perfect space for a casual day of water fun, birthday parties, private group outings, or physical therapy sessions.
- Ages 6 & Under must be kept within arms reach of a parent or adult (18 & over) at all times.
- All children (13) years of age or younger must have an adult 18 years or older with them in the pool facility at all times, unless participating in a program.
- Children under the age of 16 must not use pool without an adult in attendance when no lifeguard is on duty.
- Swimwear must be appropriate for a family friendly environment. Must be designed and sold specifically for the activity of swimming.
- All swimmers must take a shower before entering the pool.
- No running, diving, horseplay, or loud and unruly conduct.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets are allowed.
- Swim diapers are required for younger children; regular diapers are prohibited in the pool. Diaper changes must take place in the changing tables located in the changing rooms or bathrooms and are not allowed on the pool deck or in the pool area.
- No glass containers, chewing gum or food is allowed in the pool area.
- No pool toys are allowed other than soft squishy balls.
- Lap pool lanes are restricted for lap swim only as determined by pool management.
- No alcohol or tobacco products or tobacco-like products (including e-cigarettes and vapor products) allowed in facility.
- Any persons having an obvious communicable disease, skin eruption, cut, sore, lesion, or an eye, ear, nose, or throat infection will be prohibited from entering the pool.
- Lifeguards have final say on all rule interpretations and may adapt rules if they feel safety is a concern to any patron.
- Patrons are encouraged to lock up personal items in the courtesy lockers provided. The City of Papillion Recreation Department is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Leisure Pool with
- Zero Depth Entry
- Large Play Feature
- 2 Water Spray Features
- Large Slide
- Activity Pool with
- 4 Lap Lanes
- Basketball Hoop
- Lazy River with a small Vortex Pool
- ADA Accessible
- Individual Changing and Shower Rooms
- 2 Birthday Party Rooms
Designed with You in Mind
Every individual and family that visits Papillion Landing is unique. For that reason, we made group locker rooms a thing of the past. Our facility instead has individual changing and shower rooms for a more comfortable experience, and especially accommodating for families.